If you are a Pennsylvania resident and your claim is denied after the external review process, you can submit a complain to either the Pennsylvania Insurance Department (“Department”) or Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office (“Office”). Both the Department and the Office handle complaints regarding health insurance companies involving claim disputes and denials of service, so you can file your complaint with either agency. You should not file a complaint with both agencies at the same time.